Staples Corner Shopping Park, London NW2 6LW
• Staples Corner is an iconic retail park location on the corner of the North Circular and Edgware Road and situated within the London Borough of Barnet in North London.
• The property lies directly west of the site of the new Thameslink Brent Cross West station which will have a journey time of 15 minutes to Central London once it opens in 2022.
• Approximately 7,000 new homes are to be built as part of the Brent Cross South Masterplan.
• The property has 1.2m people residing within a 20 minute drivetime and over 2.8m within a 30 minute drivetime.
• A modern, high specification retail park totalling 50,553 sq ft of part open A1 food and part open A1 non-food retail, together with 164 car parking spaces.
• Prominent site totalling 1.34 hectares (3.30 acres) fronting the A5 Edgware Road with flexibility for alternative uses including residential, industrial, offices or student accommodation.
• Total income of £1,510,265 pa at sustainable rents, securely let with 89% let to companies rated Very Low Risk or Below Average Risk by Experian.
• Potential for high density redevelopment with flexible WAULT to lease expiry of approximately 4.6 years and 2.6 years to breaks.
• Potential to secure a McDonalds drive thru on the site.
Net Initial Yield